A truly original software program for the design and optimization of pipe networks, transporting
gas-liquid two phase,
settling slurries or
non-Newtonian fluids, with
heat transfer calculations included as standard.
The efficient and accurate modelling of your pipe flow networks is essential for the design of energy efficient, safe, reliable flow systems that are easy to operate and maintain.
Click here for typical industry applications. (PDF)
Development of FluidFlow3 has been on-going by the same core team for the last 28 years, using the very latest calculation techniques and software design methodologies. FluidFlow3 has been designed by engineers for daily use by engineers.
This product is used successfully in many diverse industries to model new and existing systems, size pipes, select boosters, controllers and other fluid equipment.
Please take a few minutes to discover why we are best in class.
The tools within FluidFlow3 enable you to:
- Build your networks rapidly [2 min]
- Evaluate the results and consider design alternatives [5 min]
- Communicate your design effectively to others [1 min]
Our unique scripting module allows you to make dynamic analysis studies and get more complete designs.
Why We Are DifferentFluidFlow3 is used to achieve a quality designed flow system. Well-designed flow systems have the following characteristics:
- Energy Efficient
By using FluidFlow3 you can achieve these goals, as well as construct an audit trail of your design activity. We are:
- The first and only product to calculate compressible, incompressible, 2-Phase liquid-gas, non-Newtonian and settling slurry flow.
- The only pressure drop or pipe flow software to include heat transfer as standard.
- The first pipe flow software to have a 2-way link up with Excel.
- Design or optimize ANY flow system. Extensive databases and ability to add your own data quickly.
- Unique interactive flowsheet - on the fly adaptation that enables you to view changes in realtime. Communicate your designs on one page.
- Dynamic analysis enables you to look at what-if scenarios, as opposed to a snapshot in a system. Tell us about your dynamic analysis needs and we will provide a solution.
- Ability to handle large network calculations fast, accurately, and reliably.
- Regular improvements to the software by same core team of experts committed to high quality standards (ISO 9001 certified). We are committed to bring our end users the best possible solution.
- Over 1050 pre-defined fluids in the database included as standard and the ability to add your own in minutes.
- Short learning curve, easy to use and quick to master.
- Accurate results from a robust, tested, and quality assured product.
- Cost effective solution. The software is modular which means you can buy what you need now. As your projects and needs change, FluidFlow3 can change with you.
- Model, analyse and adjust your design within one simple to use interface.
- Effectively communicate your designs via PDF, Excel, Word, or HTML. Export function also includes a bill of materials.
- Have confidence in our software to solve networks containing more than a few nodes.
- Proven, successful track record in many diverse industries and applications.
- Short, simple video tutorials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Advanced user training available via online or onsite. Please ask us for more details
- Committed quality and responsiveness of our company to this product.
- Active encouragement from our users for new product features.
Why not view the results from some typical examples.
FluidFlow3 is one complete product. The activation process turns on the software modules, calculation capability and network licence manager from the full product. The versatility of the software means you can be working on a sprinkler system, or a mineral process plant with slurry flows, or a vapour collection system all from within the same environment.
We have the capability to adapt to your needs, find out more information about the modules below:
- First Example
- Build Your Network Quickly
- Change the Speed of a Booster
- Export to Excel
- Evaluate Results to Improve Design Quality
- Calculate Pressure Loss of a flowing Sand Slurry
- Add a Simple Liquid
- Add a new entry to the Pipes Database
- Pipe Heat Loss Example
- Utilising Microsoft Excel
- Design of a Cooling Water System (Part 1)
- Design of a Cooling Water System (Part 2)
- Scripting: Control Valve Turndown
- Scripting: Pump Optimisation
- FluidFlow3 v3.23
- This is a significant upgrade and provides many 2-phase, slurry and gas calculation improvements; Flowsheet undo; the ability to plot HGL and EGL charts; 2-phase Flow pattern charts for all pipe orientations; and the ability to produce composite series and parallel pump charts. Additionally, Pipe sizing data has been updated to reflect higher energy costs.
- Click here to download v3.23
- More News
Live Web Presentation
- Contact our technical engineering consultancy today to model your new or existing piping systems.
- Click here to view a sample project case study.
- We pride ourselves in developing energy efficient solutions and delivering technical excellence on all projects, no matter where in the world they are located.
- Click here for further information.